I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I hope everyone has had an overall good year, and I hope everyone has a better one next year.
I’ve finished knitting Christmas gifts, and all we have left before the busy season is over is a visit to my family. It would have happened yesterday, but the kids were sick.
As for my personal goals…I’m still working on trying to get my book finished so that I can actually sit down and write the story I have outlined for that little girl.
So, my goals between now and New Year’s Day are:
1. Finish Pendragon Resurgent. I’ve got about three or four chapters left–between ten and fifteen thousand words.
2. Write the horse story for the little girl. She’s only seven, and her patience is wearing thin, according to the Facebook conversation we had last night.
3. Get the Christmas tree taken down and put back into storage, along with all of the Christmas DVDs, decorations, etc., ad nauseum, so that I can reclaim space in the bedroom. Which desperately needs cleaned.
4. Get a new vacuum. The motor burned out on our old one, and I’m not sure if it’s worth fixing.
5. Clean and straighten the living room.
Other than that, I don’t think I have anything in the realm of possibilities.