I guess I’m still learning LibreOffice. Because I’m having some major issues with trying to format the stupid TOC. I get it the way I want, and the page numbers are wrong. I try to fix that, and it goes back to the way it was (very, very wrong) before I started trying to futz with it.
I’m updating the program, hoping that that will let me update the page numbers. Or that I can figure it out. This is really, really frustrating, because I’m otherwise finished with one of the last edits before I put it out on Amazon.
I really miss Word’s functionality.
In any case, I’m not giving up. I may just have to try something a little different.
Like pulling in an old computer with an old version of Word. If we have one that works.